Monday, June 3, 2013

Fullerton Festival Scores

Alright, so it was oddly really difficult with my current scanner to get the WHOLE sheet but I'll break it down with what you're missing from each sheet. These are my official score sheets from Fullerton Festival.

This one was from Jessica Kuhnr. She gave me 3 out of 4 on Choice of Material, Insight, and General Effectiveness and a perfect 4 on Voice. 
"Great dialect work, always understandable and great coloring. A little bit more volume would have helped your presentation without taking away from the story. Great work."

This was Dale Jones. He gave me 4's all across the board. 
"Scene builds excellently. Great timing and focus."
And my last judge was Jim Landis. He also gave me 4's all across the board on the 4 categories
"Nice Dialect, but you need to project. Great work-I really connected with you.
Solid work!!"

When they say dialect, they meant the accent I used to execute my monologue. My monologue is set in the Democratic Republic of Congo with a woman telling her story of how her baby died and how she was rapped and kidnapped by soldiers. I had the reference of a West Nigerian accent and they loved it. My VOLUME! I THINK I COULD'VE GONE TO FINALS IF I JUST SPOKE UP. AHGIUAFNDUOYGH 

No comments:

Post a Comment