Monday, June 3, 2013

Fullerton Festival

Basically, Fullerton Festival is a two day event in the middle of March when all of iPoly's Drama Club take their pieces of theater of different genres and formats to competition.

Not only did I represent iPoly in their opening ceremonies, I competed in two categories:

  • Improv
  • Contemporary Dramatic Monologue 


Oh yeah! Look at me holding the wonderful iPoly flag at opening ceremonies. 
iPoly at the opening ceremonies.
I swear I had the tallest pole and I was the shortest flag bearer there. 

Look at me go!

When not in competition, it gets a bit weird at Fullerton Festival.


There's one game called "Ride the Pony", where you ride people like ponies. (Not really.) One of the few games we play to pass the time when not all nervous for competition. 

Our stage crew guys and pillow pets. "Pillow Pet Partay~"





No comments:

Post a Comment