Monday, June 3, 2013

Senior Project Reflection



(1) Positive Statement

The presentation went really well. I made time and everyone seemed really engaged in my presentation.  I remembered everything I was supposed to say. I'm probably most proud of my room set up actually. It tied in really well with my presentation and Amanda's presentation. It was also really different. 

(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your 2-Hour Presentation (self-assessment)?

AE/P

b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?

AE

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?

The mentorship and the connections I made throughout the year with Chino Community Theater. I could get a ton of hours and learn something new everyday. I improved greatly in my acting abilities which showed at Fullerton Festival with my high scores. 

(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?

The submission of my interviews. It's not that I procrastinated persay, it's just that we never had time to sit down and do it. When at my mentorship, we were both busy doing something (set painting, sound programming, running shows) so we rarely had enough time to really get interviewed. 
Also, I would improve my presentations. I know I can do better than the grades I got. Either a.) I slacked off or B.) I got nervous (Probably both). And I know if I tried that much harder, I would get higher grades. 

(5) Finding Value

Unfortunately, I will not be pursuing theater as a career. I love it to death but with the world as it is, it won't put food on the table. I will indeed do it as a hobby and during the summers. I'm able to find a creative outlet for myself. I will use the connections I received working at Chino Community Theater and continue working there during the summer and my time off. Perform on their future shows and continue to learn more and more from them as a valued hobby of mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment